The Best of Traditional Style
4 - 5
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This home plan encompasses the best of traditional style. Exterior features such as multiple rooflines, bay windows, corner quoins, and keystones above the arched entry and gabled window create an elegant facade.
- Step inside. The two-story foyer is enhanced by an intriguing display niche and a creatively angled central staircase. The foyer opens to the formal living and dining rooms, graced with bay windows and a fireplace.
- From the staircase, rooms are laid out like the spokes of a wheel. To the left, the large private den and adjoining bath can double as a guest suite. The vaulted family room features a fireplace flanked by built-ins. (Notice that the staircase landing, protected by a curved railing, overlooks the family room.) The large kitchen, dining nook, and family room efficiently work together for family activities. French doors in the nook lend access to a covered patio. The kitchen island is equipped with a self-venting cooktop and snack counter. A walk-in pantry supplements storage. A small butler's pantry with a sink facilitates meal service between the kitchen and the dining room.
- The expansive master suite is located at the top of the stairs. It features a double-sided fireplace to warm both the bedroom and the bath. The upper level also accommodates three additional bedrooms, a compartmentalized bath, a full-service laundry room, and a huge bonus room with a built-in wet bar.
- Related Plans: Need less space? See house plan 6970AM (stone exterior) and 6907AM (stucco exterior).