The Charm of Europe
About This Plan
- The charming exterior of this European home plan will delight you every time you come home. Inside, a comfortable and practical layout enhances family living.
- The gourmet kitchen is placed between the formal dining room and the casual breakfast nook with bay window and two skylights.
- A wall of windows sheds lots of light into the two story great room with a fireplace for those chilly nights.
- Privately located in the rear of the home, the master suite enjoys its own covered deck as well as two walk-in closets and dual sinks.
- Plenty of room can be found on the second floor with a large game room, computer loft and three bedrooms, two bathrooms plus unfinished attic space.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 40037DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,925 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,428 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,497 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 332 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 61' 8"
- Depth: 61' 4"
- Max ridge height: 35' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 785 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick