The Essence of Tradition
About This Plan
- You'll have lots of room in this beautiful Traditional home that is only 41' wide.
- Elegant double doors open to a two-story long foyer with a built-in niche for your collectibles.
- The big fireplace catches your attention in the great room that is open to the formal dining room.
- In the informal area in the rear, a bay window extends the breakfast nook.
- The kitchen sink is angled on the peninsula bar that overlooks the vaulted family room with its corner fireplace.
- The front-facing master suite lies on the main floor and has a large private bathroom and walk-in closet.
- Each bedroom on the second floor is a generous size with big walk-in closets.
- Finish the future rec room at your leisure and add an extra bathroom as well.
- Related Plan: Add an extra bedroom and reverse the floor plan with house plan 58069SV (3,487 sq. ft.).
- Note: Please allow 10-14 days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,306 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,085 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,121 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 41' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available