The Good Life
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- A large deck area and huge windows help this homeowner to enjoy their surroundings effortlessly.
- Inside, the center fireplace in the Great room enhances the area with warmth and atmosphere. The dining room adjoins the Great room and the kitchen.
- A peninsula counter extends the work space and offers a snack bar arrangement.
- The master suite includes a walk-in closet, a double vanity and a shower.
- There is direct access to a private terrace from the bath area.
- Two additional, roomy bedrooms on the second floor, share the use of a full double vanity bath.
- A loft area over looks the Great room below.
- The lower level includes a recreation room, a mechanical room and unfinished storage space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,855 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 426 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 913 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 516 sq. ft.
- Deck: 318 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 21 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 27' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater