The Perfect Little Ranch
About This Plan
- A simple double gable creates a warm feel to the entry of this compact design.
- The cathedral ceiling in the living room creates a dramatic fireplace wall.
- A U-shaped kitchen provides plenty of counter space and storage.
- The cathedral ceiling in the master suite creates a plant shelf that expands the size of this room, making it feel larger than it is.
- The master bath has a garden tub with a showerhead allowing for the luxury of the oversized tub while enjoying an oversized shower as well.
- Related Plans: This plan comes in three alternate elevations. See 92022VS, 92023VS and 92024VS.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,208 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,208 sq. ft.
- Deck: 100 sq. ft.
- Entry: 40 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 29' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 448 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick