The Quiet Life
About This Plan
- The covered entry leads to a large dining area which opens to the kitchen and the sun-drenched living room.
- An expansive window wall in the two-story atrium lends space and light to the fireplaced living room.
- The large kitchen features a breakfast bar, built-in pantry and lots of storage for the serious cook.
- An additional 697 square feet of optional living area on the lower level includes a family room, bedroom #3 and a bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,469 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 269 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,200 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 697 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 33' 8"
- Depth: 48' 4"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss