The Simple Life
2 - 3
About This Plan
- With its covered porch and single floor, this house plan could make the perfect getaway. For an evening, a weekend or retirement, this home offers the chance to live more simply and enjoy time with family and friends.
- The lack of stairs makes it easy to get around. Everything you need - bedrooms, laundry, and dining room - are conveniently located within easy reach of each other.
- Flex one room into a dining room for guests, a craft room for yourself, or a bedroom for kids.
- All the options shown come with the plans so you can choose how to build it to suit your lifestyle.
- Related Plans: Get a brick exterior with house plan 40637DB.
- Build with ICF with house plan 40797DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,592 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,592 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 41' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 495 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"