The Simple Life
2 - 3
About This Plan
- With its covered porch and single floor, this house plan could make the perfect getaway.
- For an evening, a weekend or retirement, this home offers the chance to live more simply and enjoy time with family and friends.
- The lack of stairs makes it easy to get around. Everything you need - bedrooms, laundry, and dining room - are conveniently located within easy reach of each other.
- Flex one room into a dining room for guests, a craft room for yourself, or a bedroom for kids.
- All the options shown come with the plans so you can choose how to build it to suit your lifestyle.
- Related Plans: Build with 2x4 or 2x6 with house plan 40636DB.
Get a brick exterior with house plan 40798DB (ICF) and 40637DB (2x4 or 2x6).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,761 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,761 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 165 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): ICF
- Width: 43' 8"
- Depth: 61' 4"
- Max ridge height: 22' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 548 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12