The Wow Factor
3 - 4
About This Plan
- MORE PHOTOS: See more photos in our Facebook photo album.
- This stunning home plan is filled with features and amenities that will make you go "Wow!". From the unsual exterior to the folding doors across the back of the home to the special ceiling treatments, it will delight both homeowners and guests.
- The huge entry foyer has sightlines that go straight back through the impressive great room with coffered ceilings to the covered patio beyond.
- A series of columns are used to create separation from the foyer to the great room to the kitchen with its huge center island with sink.
- The formal dining room can be opened up on two sides with the folding door system and the same holds true of the spacious sun room with fireplace.
- On the second floor, bedroom two and the master bath have bay windows that extend the space.
- The master suite is enormous and enjoys a juliette balcony that opens with double doors.
- Use bedroom 4 as a bonus room if you don't need an extra bedroom.
- The plan has a truss roof with a 4:12 pitch.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,842 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,115 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,727 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 85' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 888 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss