Third Floor Game Room With Balcony
About This Plan
- This impressive Traditional home plan is loaded with details that give it an arresting appearance on the exterior.
- Inside, you have four huge rooms to live and entertain in, from the living room, vaulted family room, second floor rec room to the third floor game room.
- A covered deck on the third floor gives you a place to take in the fresh air.
- The main floor has a two-story foyer and living room with ceilings that soar up.
- Relax at night in the first floor master suite with its tray ceiling and separate sitting area.
- Choose from the main curved staircase or the back staircase when heading upstairs.
- Each of the three bedrooms on the upper level has a private bathroom and walk-in closet.
- The third floor game room keeps the noise away from the main level.
- MORE PHOTOS: See more photos in our Facebook photo album.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,294 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,992 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,036 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 1,266 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 233 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 79' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 845 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- French Country
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- MBR Sitting Area
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Multi Stairs to 2nd Floor
- Photo Gallery
- Premium Collection