Third Floor Guest Suite
About This Plan
- Traditional in style, this home plan offers a third floor guest suite that makes wonderful in-law accommodations, with its own separate sitting room.
- The covered front porch is matched by a rear porch that has the added benefit of being screened.
- A big fireplace anchors the family room and serves as a focal point.
- From here you can see into the breakfast nook and kitchen so you can easily keep an eye on family activities.
- A large bedroom on this floor connects directly to a bathroom for privacy.
- The master suite gains a lovely vaulted ceiling, a sitting area and two walk-in closets.
- The bonus room has two closets for excellent storage and a handy laundry room is not far away.
- Charming sloped ceilings top both the third floor bedroom and sitting room.
- NOTE: This plan cannot be built in Virginia or within a 50 mile radius of the Virginia/North Carolina border.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,957 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,712 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,727 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 518 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 210 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 414 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side