Third Floor Study
About This Plan
- MORE PHOTOS: See more photos in our Google+ photo album.
- Designed for a narrow lot, this Traditional house plan has a third floor study where you can get work done with no distractions around.
- The main living area forms an L-shape and has that popular open layout that gives you wonderful views.
- Extras include a built-in wet bar, walk-in pantry in the kitchen and plenty of built-ins for storage.
- A covered patio wraps around the big family room and there are two sliding glass doors to get you outside.
- Both bedrooms are up on the second floor with a gorgeous master suite that awaits homeowners.
- A two-way fireplace warms the master bedroom and bathroom at the same time.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,865 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,265 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,420 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 180 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 459 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"