Thoroughly Modern Colonial
About This Plan
- While this home's friendly facade exhibits the influences of Early American architecture, its large garage and convenient office prove that it is also thoroughly modern.
- The smart kitchen's handy pantry and island work area make meal preparation simple.
- Both the bayed dinette and the formal dining room are steps away. Four bedrooms on the upper level include the master suite; the master bath has a whirlpool and dual-sink vanity.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,535 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,484 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,051 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,484 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 85' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 920 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss