Thoughtful 3-Bedroom House Plan
About This Plan
- With a great attention to detail - first-floor laundry room, built-in dining room hutch, snack bar in kitchen to name a few - this 3-bedroom house plan was built to please.
- Raised ceilings throughout the home give it a grand feel. The master suite, with a double-tray ceiling, is private and has a spa-like bath with two closets, dual sinks, spa tub and shower.
- The kitchen opens to the light-filled breakfast room. The great room features a fireplace flanked by windows.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms share a bath.
- The 2-car garage has built-in shelves and a side door for added convenience.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,778 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,348 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 430 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 48' 8"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 503 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick