About This Plan
- Thoughtful details and careful planning make this house plan a delightful home.
- An arched entry leads to a foyer, lit by sidelights. Arches open to the living room on the right and the dining room on the left, graced with a sloped ceiling and elegant window treatment.
- A butler's pantry expands into the kitchen, where an island and eating bar help serve the bayed nook.
- A fireplace in the family room creates a natural focal point.
- The master suite is tucked to the rear for quiet solitude, presenting a lavish bath and large walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms share a full bath, and a suite with a window seat enjoys privacy.
- An optional game room also makes a great home gym.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,576 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,735 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 841 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,735 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 8"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 37' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 535 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick