About This Plan
- A handsome hip roof plus stone and siding exterior magnify this Traditional home's appeal.
- Built-ins can be found in the dining room and master suite, giving the home a custom touch.
- Other thoughtful touches include decorative columns at the entrance to the family room and bench seats in the mud room and master bathroom.
- Five big windows flood the eight-sided breakfast nook, making it a cheery place to dine.
- On the upper floor, an open rail hallway lets you look down into the two-story family room below.
- Bookshelves line the second floor study and a huge bonus room is accessed by stairs in the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,890 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,449 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 441 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,449 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 368 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 616 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick