Three Bed Craftsman with Expansion Possibilities
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This beautiful Craftsman style home plan has great curb appea with its mixture of materials and porch, gables and shed dormer.
- The porch partially wraps around the right side and is roomy enough for furniture.
- From the foyer enjoy views to the back of the home where the family room is open to breakfast area and kitchen. Unbroken sight lines across the full width of the home make it live large.
- Upstairs, the master suite features a tray ceiling, a grand sitting room with a window seat, and a large walk in closet.
- Other features upstairs include the laundry room, optional bonus room or bedroom, and walk in closets.
- Related Plans: Check out House Plan 75401GB for an alternate elevation and second floor (2,465 sq. ft)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,489 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,204 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,285 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,204 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 209 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 479 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12