Three Bed Craftsman with rear entry garage
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- A cascading roofline, decorative gables and a front covered porch highlighted with double standing beams and stone pillars beautifully combine to create an attractive exterior façade.
- The Craftsman inspired home features an interior floor plan with approximately 1,893 square feet of living space that contains three bedrooms and two plus baths.
- The rear positioned two car garage offers two separate storage areas, unobstructed sight lines onto the home’s front exterior and the home’s drawings include 35’ width and 46’ depth dimensions providing flexibility for a narrow and/or small property lot.
- Dedicated family and entertaining space are featured on the main floor and offer a formal dining room and casual breakfast room on either side of the gourmet kitchen.
- The kitchen features plentiful counter and cabinet space, an adjacent pantry and access off the breakfast room to the rear patio. There is a vaulted family room with warming fireplace and plenty of relaxing family space.
- The open rail staircase features overlooks onto the foyer and family room below and the family laundry room is located on this floor as well.
- Bedrooms two and three are spacious, have generous closet space and there is a shared hall bath with double lavatories.
- The master suite’s focus is on comfort and space with a large bedroom with trey ceiling accent, a massive walk-in master closet and an en suite bath with dual vanities, a compartmentalized toilet, a separate shower and garden tub.
- A lovely exterior and plenty of interior space define this two storied home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,893 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 903 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 990 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 35' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 498 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 2nd Floor Laundry
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available