Three-Bed Farmhouse Plan with Open Concept Living
3 - 4
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This modern farmhouse plan welcomes you with a charming front porch and comes with an alternate exterior (plan 51184MM).
- Entering the front door you get an immediate sense of openness between the great room, kitchen, and dining area. Vaulted ceilings in the great room add to that open, inviting feeling.
- The kitchen features a prep sink on the island, as well as an eating bar. A walk-in pantry is steps away.
- The split floor plan allows a nice escape to the master suite with generous master bath and his and hers walk-in closets. Two other bedrooms on the left side of the house have walk in closets and share a spacious bathroom with lots of storage.
- Stairs lead up to the bonus room and bonus bath accommodating future growth.
- The back covered porch provides an outdoor kitchen, perfect for outdoor family nights.
- Related Plans: Get a basement with house plan 51186MM, a smaller version with house plan 51193MM (1,817 sq. ft.) and an alternate exterior with house plan 51184MM. Eliminate the bonus room and change the garage to a carport with house plan 51188MM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,107 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,107 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 252 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 248 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 461 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 773 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick