Three bed home plan designed for a narrow lot
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Brick work, cedar shakes and horizontal siding all contribute to the lovely exterior façade of this two storied home. Additionally, there are decorative gables, plentiful window views and a front covered porch trimming the façade.
- The interior features three bedrooms and two plus baths in approximately 1,853 square feet of living space. This is an ideal house design for a narrow lot with its 22’ width dimension.
- The front covered porch provides access into the home’s front foyer which extends to the rear of the home and houses the second story staircase.
- The first floor master suite is comprised of a large bedroom with a trey ceiling accent. Beyond the bedroom is an en suite master bath which features dual vanities, a large garden tub, a separate shower and toilet area. The over sized walk-in master closet is situated at the rear of the bath for privacy and convenience.
- There is a powder room for guests, a nearby linen closet and laundry nook before accessing the common family rooms where a spacious dining room is perfect for hosting large gatherings.
- The dining room is open to the gourmet kitchen which is highlighted with a separate pantry and wrap around counters and cabinets for plentiful work/prep space. Beyond the kitchen is the two story family room with fireplace and rear porch access.
- The second story staircase features a loft landing with great space for a playroom for small children or as a family lounge with overlooks the family room below. There are two large bedrooms, one of which features an accompanying sitting room and double closets while the second bedroom features a walk-in closet. There is a jack and jill bath located between the bedrooms which is highlighted with plenty of space and double lavatories.