Three Bed Traditional Home Plan
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- A surprising amount of living space is packed into this compact one-story home.
- As you enter, you’ll immediate be impressed by the spaciousness of a living room with a fireplace that flows into the dining area.
- From the dining room, you can easily walk right in to the efficiently laid-out kitchen with a cook top island and loads of counter space.
- To the rear of the dining room is a screen porch that expands the summertime living space outdoors.
- Three bedrooms, including a lavish master suite with a private bath and an extra-large walk-in closet, are together on the right side of the house.
- Adjoining the kitchen is a huge utility room with a washer and dryer, ample closet space, and a nearby half-bath.
- Beyond the utility area are two attached garages--one for two vehicles, the other great for a third car, a pair of motorcycles, or a garden tractor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,040 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,040 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 160 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 88' 6"
- Depth: 74' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 865 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available