Three bed traditional house plan with a modern twist
About This Plan
- This modern take on a traditional style home features exaggerated gables at the entry and a bracketed shed roof creating dramatic curb appeal.
- The three bedroom house features a flex room off the living area that would be ideal for a home office or a formal dining room.
- Additional entertaining space is provided with a generous covered porch on the rear with an outdoor cooking station.
- The master suite includes his and her vanities, a soaking tub and custom glass shower, and a tremendous walk in closet.
- Note: Please note that orders including special options may result in a delay. Call us for details.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,019 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,019 sq. ft.
- Storage: 36 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 197 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 41 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 2"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 589 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick