Three Bedooms Living Large
About This Plan
- This split bedroom southern house plan gives you three bedrooms all on one one floor for convenient living. And with front-to-back views from the foyer, it lives a lot larger than it appears.
- The great room takes center stage and has 10' ceilings and a great open feel. Provisions are made for an optional fireplace and built-ins and there is access to the rear covered patio as well.
- The kitchen has a great bar top and views to the back. The nook has patio access for al fresco dining. A formal dining room is easily serviced from the kitchen and is great for more formal affairs.
- The master suite has a trey ceiling that rises to 11' in the center. An airy sitting area has access to the patio. The master bath is big for a home this size and has two walk-in closets.
- Beds 2 and 3 share a bath and laundry is steps away.
- Related Plans: See the basement layout with house plan 24744ME.
- Get more room and 4 bedrooms with house plans 24733ME(1,933 sq. ft.) and 24729ME (2,245 sq. ft.).
- Get a walkout basement with house plan 24718ME.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,802 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,802 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 323 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 67' 2"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 612 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12