Three Bedroom Charmer
About This Plan
- Wood and brick adorn the exterior of this cozy three-bedroom charmer. The covered entry opens to a foyer with a vaulted ceiling and a coat closet.
- From the foyer, you enter the heart of this home---the great room. An impressive vaulted ceiling and a direct-vent corner fireplace highlight this room.
- The dining room, with its cathedral ceiling, is adjacent to the great room and boasts access to the backyard. It also opens to the kitchen, which features wrap-around counters and plenty of cupboard space.
- The secluded master suite includes an extra-large walk-in closet and private full bath. Two family bedrooms occupy the opposite side of the house.
- The bedrooms share a full bath and enjoy plenty of floor space and large wall closets. A two-car garage completes this house plan.
- :Related Plans: For an alternate exterior and floor plan, see house plans 8956AH and 89333AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,451 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,451 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 55' 4"
- Max ridge height: 21' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss