About This Plan
- A greenhouse area off the dining room and living room provides a cheerful focal point for this comfortable three-bedroom home plan.
- The spacious living room features a cozy fireplace and a sloped ceiling.
- In addition to the dining room, there's a less formal breakfast room just off the modern kitchen. The kitchen and breakfast area look out onto a front terrace.
- Stairs just off the foyer lead down to a recreation room in the basement.
- The master bedroom suite opens to a terrace.
- A mudroom and a washroom off the garage allow rear entry to the house during inclement weather.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,824 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,824 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,229 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 71 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 4"
- Depth: 43' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 562 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss