Three Bedroom Cottage with Options
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This three bedroom cottage has a wonderful open floor plan with lots of light.
- It was originally inspired for a high-end development in Wickford, Rhode Island and the plan was so popular that multiple versions were created.
- A private terrace off the master bedroom has a water fountain feature. Two walk-in closets and dual sinks are nice additions to this suite.
- The great room has a space designed for your flat screen TV. Your views also include a fireplace and views out across the rear terrace.
- Private space can be found in your den which can also serve as a home office.
- Two bedrooms share a bath off the side hall.
- The mudrooom off the garage features counter space and hidden away laundry facilities.
- Upstairs gain two baths, a guest suite and room to expand. Or leave unfinished and expand another day.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,957 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,416 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 541 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 735 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 600 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"