Three Bedroom Craftsman Influenced Home
About This Plan
- The craftsman details of this home including the stone and shingle siding and shuttered windows gives it a unique curb-appeal.
- Tall ceilings lead to the great room where you'll find a wall of windows looking and a fireplace flanked by built-in cabinets.
- The kitchen features a breakfast bar that overlooks both the great room and nook to create a main living area.
- The bedroom wing is located on the right side of the home and includes a master suite with spacious walk-in closet and corner Jacuzzi tub.
- Two additional bedrooms share the full bath just off the hallway.
- A split-load, three-stall garage finishes the floor plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,117 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,117 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 77' 0"
- Depth: 50' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 798 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss