Three Bedroom Florida House Plan
About This Plan
- The open layout of this Florida house plan starts right at the front door, where the sight lines stretch through the great room to the expansive covered lanai in back.
- Tray ceilings add an elegant designer touch.
- In the kitchen you get lots of counter space from the island and peninsula eating bar that give you storage as well.
- Feel pampered in the gorgeous master suite with a double door entry and a lovely tray ceiling.
- A hallway with large walk-in closets leads down to the master bathroom with its 12' high ceiling and giant walk-in shower.
- Two family bedrooms are on the opposite side of the home near the large laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,962 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,962 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 708 sq. ft.
- Entry: 103 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 102' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 996 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss