Three Bedroom Narrow Lot House Plan
About This Plan
- Less than 36' wide, this one level Ranch house plan fits well on a narrow lot, with great style.
- The hip roof and stone-faced garage make the home stand out.
- The foyer leads right into the large living room that has a big fireplace with built-ins on each side.
- A small peninsula eating bar in the kitchen is open to the living room so you can watch what's going on while getting dinner ready.
- Set in a lovely bay, the dining area is flooded with light from four windows.
- All three bedrooms are on the left side of the home with the matser suite set in back away from any street noise.
- The stick framed roof has an 8:12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,454 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,454 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 73 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 33 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 35' 10"
- Depth: 58' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 311 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick