Three-Bedroom Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- This traditional three-bedroom ranch home will give you all the functionality you'll need without sacrificing design.
- With its open floor plan and vaulted ceilings, you'll feel like you're living in a much larger home.
- The kitchen opens into a nook making this space perfect for entertaining, and the formal dining room is perfect for any dinner party.
- The master suite has a double vanity, jacuzzi tub and walk-in closet while the other two bedrooms share the nearby bathroom.
- You'll also love the extra storage in the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,746 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,746 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,763 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 8"
- Depth: 43' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 492 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss