Three Bedroom Southern House Plan
About This Plan
- Every bedroom has privacy in this elegant three bedroom Southern house plan.
- The side entry leads into the large foyer and 10' high ceilings are the norm.
- The formal dining room with its tray ceiling is in full view with the outdoor oasis beyond.
- Set in the shape of a semi-circle, the kitchen island overlooks the enormous family room with its big fireplace.
- Windows on two sides wrap around the breakfast nook.
- A sitting area is carved out of the spacious master bedroom, set in a bay.
- Other perks include a giant master walk-in closet.
- The three car garage has a workshop area set to one side for all your projects.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,027 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,027 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 579 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 114' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 869 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"