Three Bedroom Split Level House Plan
About This Plan
- This split level house plan has beautiful arched windows across the front.
- An air lock entry foyer has an extra door to keep cold air out in the winter.
- The raised living room is up two stairs from the foyer.
- The two-way fireplace warms both the living room and dining room.
- In the kitchen, a big bay window extends the breakfast nook, bringing in lots of light.
- All three bedrooms are up a short flight of stairs with a huge shared bathroom featuring a large soaking tub and double sinks.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,939 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,039 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 900 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 37' 6"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 290 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss