Three Bedroom Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- With its covered front porch and handsome exterior, this Traditional house plan will look good on any street.
- A unique round window by the front door adds distinction.
- The two-story foyer makes a great first impression as you enter the home.
- The formal dining room is set off by itself while the remainder of the living area in back is all open concept.
- Two windows brighten the kitchen sink area where you can see your back yard.
- A big sundeck invites you to enjoy the fresh air outside.
- All three bedrooms are upstairs along with a washer/dryer closet in the hall.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,683 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 797 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 886 sq. ft.
- Deck: 118 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 46' 5"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 414 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick