Three Bedroom Vacation Home Plan
About This Plan
- This rugged Vacation home plan has room for three bedrooms spread over two levels.
- The home is a perfect square at 32' by 32' and the porches add extra to the depth.
- An open floor plan ensures that all the main rooms get to enjoy the fireplace.
- Another fireplace can be found on the rear porch.
- The master suite is on the main floor with two large bedrooms on the upper level.
- Related Plan: Add a finished lower level with house plan 18765CK (2,650 sq.ft.).
- Added Bonus: This house plan comes with a detached 2-car garage giving you 624 square feet of room for your cars and/or storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,626 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,024 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 602 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 192 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 90 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 624 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick