Three Bedroom with Specialty Ceilings
About This Plan
- This house plan is the perfect home design for a family of any size.
- The ranch style offers many features for today's trends in home building, such as the open floor plan and split bedroom layout.
- The family room is a pure example of this plan's great features, with its built-in shelves on both sides of the fireplace, vaulted ceilings, and the French doors leading to the back deck.
- The beautiful master suite is set apart from the other bedrooms and features an elegant tray ceiling.
- Bedroom 3 has a lovely vaulted ceiling that expands the room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,851 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,851 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,851 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 419 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12