Three Bedrooms and a Bonus Room
About This Plan
- A second floor bonus room is included in the total finished living area of this well-proportioned Northwest house plan.
- From the foyer, you get glimpses of the huge great room area waiting to welcome your family.
- The kitchen island has a raised eating counter that faces both the eating nook and the great room.
- The spacious deck lets you entertain outside too.
- A walk-through pantry leads from the kitchen to the mud room where there's also a walk-in coat closet.
- On the upper floor three bedrooms have easy access to the big vaulted bonus room that comes with a cozy fireplace with built-ins on either side.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,138 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,008 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,130 sq. ft.
- Deck: 320 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 35' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 582 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss