Three Bedrooms and a Hobby Room
About This Plan
- This sweet Southern house plan comes with an open floor plan, three bedrooms and a hobby room.
- The openness of the living area is immediately visible as you enter the home and 10' high ceilings further expand each room.
- In the kitchen, you get a peninsula eating bar and walk-in pantry, with the kitchen sink facing the breakfast nook and family room.
- Two sliding glass doors take you outside to the large covered lanai.
- A beautiful and elegant tray ceiling crowns the master bedroom and nearby there are two walk-in closets and a spacious master bathroom with double sinks.
- Related Plans: Get different exteriors with house plans 82160KA and 82162KA, all the same size.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,980 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,980 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 60' 8"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 541 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss