Three Bedrooms, Four And One-Half Baths
About This Plan
- Receive your guests in the open 10' high foyer of this deluxe Southern traditional home plan. Two covered porches allow for outdoor living.
- In the spacious great room, built-ins flank the gas fireplace.
- The upstairs game room, a marvelous children's retreat, overlooks the vaulted breakfast room. The kitchen includes a central island, a pantry closet and lots of counter and cabinet space.
- Among the many amenities are private baths for both secondary bedrooms. The bath in the private master suite contains twin walk-in closets and a corner spa tub surrounded by glass blocks.
- Ceilings: 9' first floor; 8' second floor.
- Related Plans: Gain two additional bedrooms with house plan 59541ND (3,419 sq. ft.).
- Need less space? See these 1,777 sq. ft. plans in reverse layout - 59478ND (brick) and 59479ND (siding).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,755 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,406 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 349 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 679 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 69' 10"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 772 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick