Three Bedrooms or Two and a Study
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Transoms and arched windows across the front of this one floor Traditional house plan add to the curb appeal.
- The flexible layout gives you the option of three bedrooms or two and a study off the foyer.
- The home has no formal dining room, just one large eating space that is open to the kitchen.
- Doors on either side take you to the back yard or the screened porch.
- The master suite has a lovely tray ceiling and a huge walk-in closet.
- On the other side of the home, bedroom two also has a large walk-in closet and private bathroom.
- NOTE: Please allow 5 business days for arrival.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,969 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,969 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 172 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 62' 2"
- Depth: 57' 7"
- Max ridge height: 25' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 559 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss