Three Bedrooms Plus a Den
About This Plan
- Shutters flank tall windows to adorn the front of this charming home. The high roofline, giving presence to the facade, allows vaulted ceilings in all the right places.
- In the great room, which soars upward to 14', a fireplace with adjacent built-ins warms gatherings on chilly evenings. A large three-panel window offers a view of the backyard.
- Double doors in the dining area lead to a rear covered porch. The open kitchen contains a large pantry closet, an island cooktop and ample counter space.
- The split-bedroom plan separates the den and master suite from the family bedrooms. The master bath is graced with a walk-in closet, dual sinks and separate tub and shower.
- The porches give you great spaces to enjoy fresh air. The front porch measures 21'6"x5' and the rear porch 20'6"x8'.
- Related Plans: Get a more contemporary version with house plan 69775AM (1,951 sq. ft.) and eliminate the front porch and downsize ever so slightly with house plan 6921AM (1,852 sq. ft.).
Basement stair location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,873 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,873 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 758 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss