Three Bedrooms Plus a Guest Suite
About This Plan
- Get a large, open floor plan with delightful sight lines and lots of outdoor space in this one story Southern house plan.
- Two different colors of brick highlight the exterior to set it off.
- From the foyer you can see all the way back into the screened porch in back. Off to the side you also have a covered grilling porch.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 shared a connected bathroom on the right side of the home.
- A guest suite on the left of the home gives guests their privacy.
- And in back, the superb master suite gets the quietest location in the house - at the back, away from street noise.
- His and her walk-in closets, two sinks and a make-up counter plus a jetted tub are added benefits.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,443 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,443 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 399 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 8"
- Depth: 85' 2"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 866 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 16 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick