Three Bedrooms, Three Bathrooms, Wheelchair Access
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Three dormers, plus a front porch with four sets of double columns, welcome your guests to this traditionally styled home. The front door is nicely outlined with sidelights and a charming fanlight.
- Of equal size, formal living and dining rooms flank the spacious foyer. Both rooms are topped with tray ceilings, as are the great room and the master bedroom. Elsewhere, 10-foot ceilings are standard.
- In the central great room, you find a fireplace bordered by built-ins and access to the covered porch in back. The great room flows into the bayed breakfast room and a kitchen that is separated by an angled eating bar.
- The design features a split-bedroom plan with direct access to a private bathroom from each of the three bedrooms, and includes a second entrance to one bathroom from the hall. Also notable is a rear bedroom and bath with large doors for wheelchair accessibility.
- In the master suite, the bath includes a walk-in closet, a spa tub, a separate shower and two sinks separated by knee space.
- A bonus room over the garage completes this livable design.
- Foundation options: crawl space or slab. Please specify when ordering.