Three Bedrooms with Two Exteriors
About This Plan
- This attractive three-bedroom ranch home plan is waiting for your family. The entry opens into the living room, which has an elegant cathedral ceiling and a fireplace perfect for cozy gatherings.
- The dining room has sliding glass doors that lead to the backyard. The kitchen is ready for your family's cook with plenty of cupboard space.
- A main floor laundry is located just off the eat-in kitchen and the two-stall garage has extra space for storage or a workbench.
- The sleeping quarters are on the opposite side of the house plan. The master suite is located at the rear of the home. It has a decorative tray ceiling with a private bath, walk-in closet, and a great view of the backyard.
- Two more bedrooms have ample closet space and share a full bath.
- You will find plenty of room on the unfinished lower level for expansion or recreation.
- Related Plan: For an alternate exterior, see house plan 89508AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,370 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,370 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss