Three Dining Areas
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This farmhouse design features both a formal dining room and a breakfast nook, plus an eating bar for quick snacks. The dining room is placed on one side of the foyer, while a study is placed on the other side.
- At the center of the home is the living room, where an 11-foot step-up ceiling adds volume. Nine-foot ceilings top the other rooms. The living room includes a corner fireplace and access to the wide covered porch in back, which complements the covered porch in front.
- Tucked away behind the garage, the master suite offers a private setting. The suite contains a bayed sitting area and a compartmented bath with two vanities and a walk-in closet. The split-bedroom floor plan sites the family bedrooms and second full bath on the other side of the house.
- Completing the design are a powder room and a utility room large enough to house a convenient laundry sink.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space.