Three Level Beach House Plan
About This Plan
- This delightful Beach house plan comes with four bedrooms, a sleeping porch and a bunk room so there's plenty of room for family and friends.
- With three levels to spread out on, you get a residential elevator to whisk you from floor to floor.
- The ground floor has two garages, a long foyer and two bedrooms plus a cozy gathering spot.
- The main level is one huge open great room area that combines the cooking, eating and living spaces into one.
- The covered porch wraps around the front and side of the home.
- In back, the master bedroom is the only sleeping area on this floor.
- On the top floor, two large bedrooms share a hall bathroom with the bunk room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,174 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 861 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,583 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 730 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 487 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 487 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 487 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Piling
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 7"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 756 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"