Three Level Craftsman House Plan
About This Plan
- Over 5,200 square feet of finished living space is spread out over three levels in this extraordinary Craftsman house plan.
- The covered front porch opens to a large foyer with a big formal dining room off to the right.
- You'll never run out of counter space in the massive kitchen that has a huge island and two peninsula eating bars.
- Built-ins flank the family room fireplace where you have views of the enormous covered porch that wraps around the entire back of the house.
- The over-sized master suite is set off by itself on the second floor with two other bedrooms on the opposite side.
- The lower level has marvelous in-law accommodations with a spacious bedroom, separate living room and full kitchen.
- The rest of the family has another big family room on this level with sliders to take you outside.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,271 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,696 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,904 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,671 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 114 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 882 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"