Three-Level Mountain Home Plan
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- A big, open floor plan takes advantage of the views with only columns separating the great room from the other living areas.
- Double doors in the master suite open up to the rear deck that runs all across the back.
- On the second floor, an open rail balcony overlooks the great room below.
- This home plan offers you the choice of your master suite up or down.
- There is even a third master suite on the ground level that also comes with a home office and big den with fireplace.
- Added Bonus: This house plan comes with a detached 2-car garage giving you 624 square feet of room for your cars and/or storage.
- Related Plan: Save money and finish the lower level later with house plan 18760CK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,527 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,190 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,428 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 909 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 624 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Lower Floor Master