Three Level Prairie House Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This exciting Prairie house plan is loaded with space and amenities spread out over three levels.
- The foyer, kitchen and great room all have two-story ceilings with beams topping the great room.
- Luxuries in the first floor master suite include an elegant tray ceiling, romantic fireplace, extra-large bathroom and an enormous walk-in closet that opens right into the laundry room.
- There is no formal dining room, just a large, bright eating area with glass on three sides.
- The big bonus room with covered deck on the second floor is included in the total living area square footage.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 on this floor have walk-in closets and vaulted or beamed ceilings.
- Have a grand time on the huge fully finished lower level where you get both a rec room and a family room, an exercise room and an in-law suite complete with kitchen and giant walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,856 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,225 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,631 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 88 sq. ft.
- Deck: 364 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 880 sq. ft.
- Storage: 530 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,800 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 102' 4"
- Depth: 81' 10"
- Max ridge height: 34' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1872 sq. ft.
- Count: 5 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12