Three Level Rustic Mountain House Plan
About This Plan
- A finished lower level comes with this huge rustic Mountain house plan, giving you lots of entertaining space.
- Wood columns set on stone bases extend out for a deep covered entry porch.
- The front door opens right into the a spacious family room that shares a two-way fireplace with a sitting nook on the other side.
- Five big windows brighten the kitchen corner sink area and there's a six burner cooktop, walk-in pantry and big island for extra convenience.
- The upper floor houses the huge master suite and two other bedrooms.
- On the lower level, there is plenty of room for a billiards table plus a very comfortable room for guests.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,529 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,368 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,722 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,439 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 226 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 120' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1232 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"