Three Level Vacation House Plan
About This Plan
- A big, open deck wraps around the back of this three level Vacation house plan.
- A two-way fireplace warms both the living area and the dining area.
- Two sets of sliding glass doors lead out to the huge uncovered deck.
- On the lower ground floor, there's a big family room and two large bedrooms while the upper floor holds the master bedroom and another guest bedroom.
- Two skylights brighten the main living space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,119 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 768 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 768 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 583 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss